I know that this way of doing makeup is really popular. I decided to share with you easy way to do it and few advices. I wouldn’t recommend it to girls with small eyes because this makeup will anyway make your eyes look smaller.
- On your upper eyelid put an eyeliner. Above your eyelashes your line should be thin.
- Under your eyes put a dark shadow or an eye pencil. Blend it out and make a connection with your eyeliner. Be sure that this color will be a little brighter than your eyeliner.
- In your tear duct put a black eye pencil. It’s sometimes hard to do it in one move so you should stop few times and rest few seconds. Make sure to fill your whole tear duct.
- You still have a channel under your upper eyelid to do. It’s easier to put here a black eye pencil if you look down and raise your upper eyelid.
- Everything else you can do however you want.
If you do it send me pictures on email or DM me on instagram! I would like to see how it turns out!
Love you guys!