There’s always a problem when it comes to night out makeup. Sometimes you just don’t have ideas. I have this classic smokey eyes makeup that I use every time when I don’t have enough of imagination. It’s simple and easy to apply:
- Put brown base on your eyelid
- Add some dark eyeshadow on your base and blend it really well
- You should slightly warm up your crease so use bronze eyeshadow for that
- Right under your eyebrow use white eyeshadow or eye pencil
- Add more dark layers on your eyelid but you shouldn’t touch your crease
- You should do your foundation if you haven’t before putting a makeup on eye
- Use bright, pastel or nude color for your lips.
You can make your eye makeup look even darker or brighter. However you want. And you can combine with it lip color that you like. Remember less is more!
My makeup looks more dark in real. On photos it’s too bright. Sorry xx
Love you guys!