Happy Easter to all my Orthodox readers!
When it comes to night out outfits girls always try to do their best. But sometimes you just don’t have strength to go through all preparations. Either you’re too lazy or you’re ill. I will tell you few things that you should always have on your mind when it comes to night out outfits.
- Mix black and white. It’s simple and always looks great.
- Keep it basic. Combine skirt with a shirt or jeans with a top.
- You don’t need heels. Chose between elegant shoes and flats.
- Keep your hair natural. If it’s curly, curl it a little bit more. If it’s straight, warm your iron and straight it a little bit more.
- Don’t overstate with accessories. Keep it simple. Chose smartly.
- Do a basic makeup. Mix natural shadows.
Hope this post was helpful! 🙂
Love you guys!