Sunday is here again. But Spring is here too. Because of that I get this idea to talk with you about spring makeup. How do you like to do you makeup on spring? Does it change or is it always the same during the year? And what represents to you spring makeup? I will give you my example and few advices about this type of makeup.
How I do it:
My makeup for spring isn’t too special. But there are few changes like: I only use BB/CC cream, I like to put bright red lipstick and to experiment more with colors of my eye shadows. It’s all so simple.
Makeup Trends for Spring 2016:
- Red lipstick in shade of an apple (e.g. The finish-satin Dolce & Gabbana, patent lacquer at Nina Ricci etc.)
- Blue eye makeup. Amazing thing about it is that you can wear it in any way that you want.
- Go for bronze that will leave an impression of amazing tan- such as you’d find on a supermodel.
- Big lashes are back! If you’re a lover of lashes-on-point then embrace this opportunity!
- Even tho it’s a summer dark, moody lips are very popular.
- Pinks and peaches for eyelids! Something new and amazing.
What do you think about these trends? And how you do your spring makeup? Let me know in comment bellow. 🙂
Love you guys!