For this Sunday Mood I chose to give you some ideas what to wear when you go to a wedding. I know that especially men have trouble deciding what to wear.They often subconsciously repeat some mistakes. This is what I think…
Recently I discovered a site that offers many suits. They also have a breathtaking women dresses and suits!
- You can always choose suits. They are always a great idea. You just need to know how to choose them. Down you can read more about it in section DON’TS.
- If you are not a suit person you can always go for good jeans and elegant shirt or jumper.
- Wear a watch. It will give your look that touch of elegance.
- Varnish shoes are a great option.
- Try to wear a bright outfit, it’s more proper for a wedding.
- If you don’t like ties and bows you don’t need to wear them.
- Don’t wear white suits, please. You’re going to a wedding. I personally think that it’s not nice to show up on someone’s wedding in white.
- Sneakers are not for a wedding. Please guys, learn that.
- Sweatpants also.
- Don’t wear suit that is oversized or too small for you. You will not feel comfortable and it doesn’t look good.
- Your tie shouldn’t be too colorful.
- If you don’t like heels you can always wear flat shoes. It’s totally fine. Even I prefer them more than heels.
- You can wear a little black dress.
- Maxi flower dress is always a great idea. It’s a must-have for this year, btw.
- If you don’t like dresses you can always wear a good jeans and an elegant shirt.
- Your accessories should be moderate. .
- Don’t come in white to a wedding.
- Don’t wear too short dress or skirt or something that leaves too much bare skin.
- If you don’t know how to walk in heels don’t wear them.
- Don’t wear giant jewelry,please.
- Always have on mind that if you “stole” the attention of a bride she will never forgive you for that.
I hope this post was helpful.
Love you guys.