Long, strong, shiny and healthy hair is something that we’re all dreaming for. Maybe it doesn’t have to be long, but other characteristics are very desirable. Let’s see how can we easy take care of our hair.
- Wash your hair properly! It’s very important to clean it good and not to leave any shampoo.
- Get it really wet.
- Use a small amount of shampoo. A squirt about the size of a quarter is enough.
- Massage the shampoo into your scalp. Don’t scrub the scalp too hard.
- Rinse really well, until you don’t see any more bubbles or suds on your head or going down the drain.
- Gently dry your hair with a towel.
- Comb it out carefully with a wide-tooth comb, especially if it’s curly. Don’t yank or tug on it, because that can break the hair or pull it out.
- Let your hair air dry whenever you can. Hair dryers can be tough on hair.
- Use conditioner that matches your hair type,length and treatment damage. A good rule of thumb is to condition every time you shampoo your hair, although very processed or dyed hair probably needs a little more love than natural hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much. Brushing your hair stimulates the follicles which promotes growth, but brushing too much too often, will cause damage to your hair strands that results in frizz and split ends. After you shower, try using a wide toothed comb. Or, use your fingers, rather than a brush.
I find out about most of these tips from my mother as a child and I still find out about some great things for my hair from my hairstylist or anyone that actually knows something. Always talk with your hairstylist and use their advices.
Hope this post helped you!
Love you guys!