These days I’m working and studying like a maniac plus I’m ill. But anyway, here are some tips how to take an awesome picture:
- You don’t have to have the best camera in the World. Of course that it’s better if you do have but if u don’t just be sure that the object you want to shoot looks good when you’re looking through your camera.
- Lightning is so important! Imagine that it’s on first place here. This doesn’t mean that you need to have lightning that is strong enough to make you blind. Always look at object and which lightning is good for it. For example, If u want to take a picture of a building at night don’t try to lighten it. Just take a picture and then in edits change structure and sharpness. Don’t mess with contrast, highlights or shadows. Because it’s night!
- Be still while you’re taking picture. Don’t move. Don’t breathe. And then click!
- Always try to find the Sun. if you’re shooting object in its direction it won’t look well. I think that the best way is when the Sun is behind you. Just be careful because of shadows. And natural lightning is better that fake.
- Install Photoshop! Or any photo editor that you like.
I hope these tips will help you guys. So take camera and go around. With objective you will discover World in the whole different way then you imagine.
Wish you great weekdays!
*this is not an advertise for Canon