Hello my darlings! So I recently made a post with my Travel WishList for 2016 where I wrote about top five places I would like to visit because I never did before. It’s a first post of this kind. And you all reacted great. So after few emails that I received with yours recommendations and all those kind words I decided to write it again and to expand my last post with these 5 amazing places..
- Capetown- I read amazing rewards about this place and all those opinions that are positive. I think that’s it’s an amazing city in wonderful continent and I would love to visit it. And also to go to Cape of Good Hope. I’m a huge animal lover and I know that in Capetown you can see penguins!
- Maldives- Ohh..turquoise sea and white sand..with beach and sea huts. I think that this place doesn’t need any explanation why is on my list and I bet everyone is dreaming about this heaven..
- Saint Petersburg- well this city is related to my childhood. When I was little I was fascinated with Vladimir Lenin. This city was called Leningrad after that man. And I have this huge wish to visit it since primary school. Also I’m in love with Russian architecture and history.
- Cyprus- for me it’s a heaven for holiday. I would like to spend weeks on yacht here. Enjoying in a endlessly sea. History of this Island is strange and mysterious and also very important so I would love to explore more about it and culture of Island’s people.
- Portugal- resorts that are located on rocks which are lying above the sea. I heard that houses in many cities or resorts are colorful and you all know how much I love colors and that’s easy for me to get an inspiration around them.
What do you think about all these places? Have you visited any of them? If u have any recommendation or anything that you want to say you can do it in comment bellow or you can sent me a mail! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wish you all a great day! 🙂