- I visited Budapest. It’s such a beautiful city and Hungary is a lovely state. I went there with my friend because she loves to travel just like me!
- Firstly we visited a Museum of fine arts. There was Rembrandt exhibition. We really enjoyed mostly because museum is a building with amazing interior and exterior as you can see on pictures. Exhibition had over 200 pictures and some of them are from Rembrandt
- After that we went on Square of heroes (Heroes’ square). It was magnificent. We saw skating rink but unfortunately we didn’t have time to skate.
- We had a chance to see mummies! It was amazing. But it was also scary. I couldn’t take a picture of them but I took some pictures of Natural History Museum. (Yes, we saw aquarium – it was under us!)
- When we left museum we went to Shopping center of course! I found there some things that I need such as black watch, classy jacket and backpack!
- In 7pm we had a cruise on the Danube. When we walked into the ship we got a glass of champagne. We saw amazing bridges and buildings and we also heard a lot about the culture and history of Budapest.
- It was one beautiful experience and I would like to visit Budapest again cos one day isn’t enough!!! 😉
- I’m sorry that photos aren’t high-resolution but it was all photographed by my phone and me! 🙂